NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Alyx










Name: Alyx
Birthday: 1989
Status: Single
Interested in: Networking, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Manila
Body type: Average
Religion: Agnostic
Zodiac: Libra
Smoke / Drink: Yes / Yes
Children: I don't want kids
Education: In college
Occupation: College Student
Website: http://www.myspace.com/bratpwincess

About me: I should have a set format for these 'About Me' sections... I should have a set... everything! Hehe... I'm me. I guess that's all you have to know for now. I'm an ocean, with high tides and low tides And at the bottom could be everything or nothing. I'm dysthimic. Which means I cope. So don't judge me for that. Or judge me. Who the hell cares? Not I, not I. Lol... Oh yeah, I'm weird I'm eccentric, and I'm tiny hehehe... I look like a little girl when I'm in pigtails but I look presentable enough when I have to. I'm a writer, I have mood swings. That's how I am. I'm a girl. But I'm more inclined to 'guy stuffs' because I grew up in a clique where the boys outnumber us chicks 3 to 1. But this does not make me bi or homo. (Not that there's anything wrong with it). I'm straight. I love being straight. I'm in love! Lol. Yes... I'm also sleepy. Right now. While typing this. I need 12 hours of sleep a day.. ZZZZZ... Will update properly I swear..

General: Hmm... literature! Books of any kind, poetry, great artists, watching crime shows, anime, playing card games (poker, blackjack the like) taking pictures (yeah... vain), dreams of conquering the world... (lol ... histrionic much?), randomly hugging people, curing world stupidity (wishful thinking much?) rollerblading, IM'ng, RPng (used to be an MSN Rper but switched to Oasiz, though not at as frequent anymore), reading up on the The Tales of MU by Alexandra Erin, checking out new mangas at onemanga.com, keeping my Friendster and Multiply account alive... hehe, taking more random pictures, downloading movies (gasps!), taking part in orgs and clubs (Rotaract U.N., the Ateneo Lex), keeping up with my Chinese heritage! yay!! Hehe... Loving school, hating exams, loving profs, hating exams. Being crazy, wacky, weird and unique! Waahh! I'm running out of things to say hehe... Hmm oh yeah! Playing paintball, going to Arcades (Timezone) and wasting my money... LOL. Trying to open up my computer shop (hope it happens!), trying to be a good counsellor, trying to be a good friend... keeping out of trouble (Yeah right!) being... a female Napoleon (ye gads!) Hehe... witty amusing and thoughtful/less debates that engage the mind and invigorate the spirit. Trying to appear profound while actually having nothing to say. Using big words that are rarely used anymore. Trying to be scathing in my insults and yet make them seem like compliments. Hehe.. Trying to be a good academic! (I swear!) and failing miserably. Lol... Nah... I'm good. I love my school! *sighs* What a nerdy thing to say...

Music: Hmmmmmm.... Breaking Benjamin, My Chemical Romance, Bamboo, Parokya ni Edgar, Nickelback, Rihanna, Sons by Four, Enrique Iglesias, Aerosmith, Marilyn Manson, Limb Bizkit, Bonethugs, Boyz II Men, Gregorian Chants Tenacious D, Pink, Avril Lavigne, Wyrd, Nirvana, Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Lighthouse Family, Anime shows...Disney Soundstracks, Counting Crows, Tonic, Toad the Wet Sprocket,Third Eye Blind, 3 Doors Down, Akon, Gwen Stefanie, Black Eyed Peas, Fergie, Emil Chou, Andy Lau, Jackie Cheung, A1, Aaron Carter(when he was still cute), Britney Spears (before she became psycho), Backstreet Boys, N Sync, Timberland, NeYo, Adam Sandler, Alanis Morissette, Josh Groban, Alicia Keys, Alien Ant Farm, Fall Out Boy, Good Charlotte, Greenday, All American Reject, Jennifer Lopez, Chopin, Marc Anthony, Beethoven, Mozart, La Traviata scores, Les Miserables the Musical, The Phantom of the Opera... umm... So much more? I'll them along as I think of them.

Movies: Gone with the Wind, Pride and Prejudice, Hackers, Idle Hands, Beyond Borders, Girl Interrupted, Tomb Raider, Godfather Series, OAVs, Practical Magic, The Craft, Cruel Intentions (just the first Installment though...) Final Destination, The Ring, The Break-Up, The Matrix, Constantine, errm... any movies where I think Keanu Reeves, Angelina Jolie, Gerard Butler, Shanner Doherty, Sean Connery, Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Rock, Adam Sandler, Tia Carrere, Lucy Liu, Lucy Lawless, Johnny Depp, Robin Williams did great in. Ermm. The Young and the Dangerous Series (Ekin Cheng movies), My Wife is Gangster series, Zhang Zi Yi, Andy Lau, Jet Li, Chow Yun Fat, Jackie Chan, Karen Mok, Xu Chi movies... Oh yes... Ryan Reynolds. Van Wilder, Amityville etc....Blade too.. Lol... Yes yes yes... I'm crazy. Secret Window, 1408, American Treasure, The Sound of Music, A Knight's Tale, Cleopatra, 300, White Chicks (reluctantly), Patch Adams, A Beautiful Mind, Jumanji, Jurassic Park, Home Alone. Kids Next Door (The Legendary Book of KND) Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny, Ocean's 11,12,13, The Fast and the Furious (esp Tokyo Drift!) XXX hehe... The Pacifier, Schindler's List, the Pirates of the Carribean, (pretty much most Disney movies actually), Guess Who? (Bernie Mac is funny), damn... so so so much more but my mind is stuck at these characters. Oh yes... 300! Hehehe...

Television: That 70's Show, CSI series, anime shows, The Simpsons, WWE, Still Standing, Drake and Josh, Just Shoot Me, Lizzie McGuire, Friends, Joey, Freddie, Relic Hunter, Avatar the Last Air Bender, Hehe... Nickelodeon shows, Cartoon Network shows, Disney shows, AXN shows, Charmed, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, CSI, Tru Calling, House. Bone, The Closer, Numbers, Las Vegas, Psych, errmm... more shows to come! Hehe... as soon as I remember them!

Books: Errmm, authors like, Jude Deveraux, Judith McNaught, Ursula Le Guin, John Grisham, Renato Constantino, Bob Ong, Dan Brown, Anne Rice, Anne Roquelare, Mario Puzo, Nick Joaquin, Christopher Marlow, Edgar Allan Poe, Jose Rizal, Lao Tzu, Carolyn Keene,Ernest Hemingway, Arthur Conan Doyle, ummmmmm......... damn so many other authors. Will have to make a list.... Oohh another A-Z!!

Heroes: The Caveman who discovered how to make fire, errm... Empress Wu, Bill Gates, Edgar Allan Poe, Ernest Hemingway, the Wright Brothers, ummmmm.. My Lit13 prof, Mr. Salvador Bernal, My Fil prof, Mr. Yol Jamendang, Sir Jimmy Ang, Ms. May Hubila... Hehe... More more peeps... Random people on the street, the vendor, the kid who helps me get cab rides, the old lady selling candy... the security guard at Starbucks... LOL

Who I'd like to meet: Everyone? Lol... Amado V. Hernandez, a Filipino writer well known for his political poems during the Marcos regime Alexander the Great - DUH! Bill Gates... Hmm richest man on Earth, founder of Microsoft... Dying to ask him the age-old question: Why does Microsoft keep crashing? Heheh... Bill Watterson - created Calvin and Hobbes Lord Byron - When We First Parted... A Dragon-slayer. How could you??!! Hehe... Conn :D See? You're here. You know why. Dan Brown - cause he's a novelty Edgar Allan Poe - my GOD Fran Drescher, does she really talk like all the time? Gods - Like... Venus, Ares, Loki, Zeus, Odin... Those gods. Gerard Butler - not really meet, just stare at... ogle...drool over... Hanna, William - co-creater of The Flinstones who changed the roles of Family sitcom on prime time TV Immonen, Mika - Sigh... the Ice Man John Grisham - Should there be a reason? Judith McNaught - How does she do it?? Karen Van Der Zee - Same here... Kurt Cobain - Why man why?! Dalai Lama - I'd offer him some ice cream Matt Groening - Have a cow Man! Mario Puzo - The Godfather, The Sicilian... should there be any doubt as to why I want to meet him? My conscience, where the hell have you been all these years? Neil Geiman - *sighs* Ellison Onizuka - I salute you Al Pacino - loved him in The Godfather David Packard - I love your printers man... Lucianno Pavarrotti - I just want to hear you sing for me Oda Nobunaga - Nice move! Mrs. Quijano's mom - How could you raise just a person?? *tsks and glares* Renato Constantino - Aww you don't like Rizal? Rizal - Hehehe... Jean-Paul Sartre - Now there was a thinker... Oskar Schindler - Nice.. Tolstoy - Hehe...is there any wonder? Ugh the Caveman - LOL Van Gogh - Heheh... but I fancied Michealangelo more Virginia Woolf - Heat Death of the Universe :D Xena the Warrior Princess - God Killer... Brattttt XD Yuu Watase - I love you! I love your mangas! Waahh! Zhang Ziyi - She kicks ass. ** Lol... I'm in a crazy mood today...**

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP