NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Thursday, October 25, 2007

C a R e N







Name: C a R e N
Birthday: 1986
Status: In a Relationship
Orientation: Straight
Religion: Catholic
Zodiac: Capricorn
Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
Children: Someday
Education: Grad / professional school
Website: http://profile.myspace.com/237350979

About me: I'm caren emmely but my friends call me caren and my family call me cukz.. I'm a simple girl with a big heart, god-fearing, and friendly..

General: I love watching movies, surfing the net, playing basketball, dancing, chillin' out with my friends, sleeping, eating and most of all cooking..

Music: RnB, pop, reggae, bsta it sounds good..

Movies: Maid in Manhattan, She's All That, Just Like Heaven, bsta mdme at cyempre wlang kupas n titanic...hehehe

Television: CriMiNaL MiNdS, SuPeRnAtUraLs, CSI, SmAllVillE, gReYs AnAtOmY, gHosT wHispEreR, bsta lhat ng mgnda..

Books: The Linx, Whisper of a river, Harry Potter, at cyempre dhil masipag ako mgaral mga nursing buks ko...haha

Heroes: LAHAT!!! pra fair..hehehe

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP