NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

jessy







Name: jessy
Birthday: 1982
Status: Single
Interested in: Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: PHILIPPINES
Body type: 5' 4" / Slim / Slender
Religion: Catholic
Zodiac: Capricorn
Smoke / Drink: No / No
Children: Someday
Education: College graduate
Occupation: call center agent
Website: http://www.myspace.com/dreambride

About me: I may not look like your favorite celebrity on TV but i can melt you with my eyes and kill you with my charm(BANG!aahh..!) I believe that all things created by God are beautiful, but wait..im alien! therefore,Im not BeAuTiFuL??? At this point, Im kinda busy with my job in a call center. Im connected in a travel agency online in US, perhaps one of you is our customer so please don..t be irate when you call our hotline, hehe..I work on graveyard shifts..and I sleep the whole day!Boring huh? Right now, I am most definitely enjoying the single life, but Im looking forward for a serious lifetime relationship. Family & Friendship are the most important thing in the world to me, they take that lovely part of my heart. I like interesting people, but cant stand the normal stupid person..hehe.. A person must really interest me, for me to actually like them. I dont want to be manipulated.. I hate guys who are physically attractive but womanizing "sun of a beach". But Im very patient therefore I can tolerate all your bowlsheetz but dont abuse me coz ill eat u alive!hehe.. Im a frank person,I could care less what you think of me, because I wont change for anything! I am who I am...i just cant stand being plastic BUT, I can be the sweetest person on earth... You will probably find out I am a one of a kind. I have... a great sense of humor.. NO DULL MOMENTS IF YOURE WITH ME! Im a simple person with a very interesting life story & its for you to find out why... l love babies, i plan to make one soon with the right guy!(Right guy? there's no RIGHT)

General: Im definitely a nature - lover!..i love the beaches and mountains...

Music: ballad, smooth jazz,classical songs...but im definitely NOT old fashioned

Movies: RunAway Bride, My Bestfriends Wedding, Wedding Crashers, The Bachelor and Rumor has it!

Television: Any shows that has sense...

Books: Novels..

Heroes: Superman...who got a tail...

Who I'd like to meet: Im here to enjoy making new friends that has beautiful souls…Nothing in this world makes me happier than to know I really do have the best friends in this world!.... I know that no matter what they will always be there for me. I didnt make a myspace profile to find a lover or what! Please stop sending SPAMS!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP