NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

gwen







Name: gwen
Birthday: 1985
Status: Single
Interested in: Friends
Orientation: Straight
Body type: 5' 2" / Slim / Slender
Zodiac: Aquarius
Children: Someday
Website: http://www.myspace.com/gwenster02

About me: Im quiet. I love silence... Im have a progressive soul who love to spend time thinking about how things can be better. Yes I feel hurt to it's deeeeeeepest level. Yet, I love feeling it, for it will show me the way out. Respect is BIG DEAL for me. If Im hurt, vengeance is God's... Im optimistic most of the time. I am private. I value my ample space. I'm eccentric. I have my oddities and I love showering the world with my thoughts and ideas. I love music. I love performing arts. I'm inventive. Im original. I am me. Gwen.

General: movies, performing arts, music, arts &; crafts

Music: TRANCE! TRANCE! TRANCE!, HOUSE, TECHNO, bossa nova, chill outs, house music

Movies: if only, wicker park, serendipity, somewhere in time, a lot like love, the game, any movies with a good twist!!!

Television: lifestyle network, cartoon network, HBO, Cinemax, Discovery (The travellers, forensics), Arirang TV,

Books: The Tough Minded Optimist

Heroes: My dad

Who I'd like to meet: anyone!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP