NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Friday, September 28, 2007

Lychee Martini







Name: Lychee Martini
Birthday: 1985
Status: In a Relationship
Interested in: Networking
Orientation: Bi
Body type: Average
Zodiac: Cancer
Children: Undecided
Occupation: icequeen-cum-allaroundbrat-slash-economist
Website: http://profile.myspace.com/1109748

General: Vodka & Crunk!!!

Music: If Hip-Hop is a way of life, then CRUNK is my RELIGION... DJ Unk, Three 6 Mafia, Young Joc, T-Pain, Dem Franchize Boyz, Baby Huey, Lil Scrappy, Lil Wayne, Lil Jon, Young Buck, Young Jeezy, Trilville, Ying Yang Twins, Youngbloodz, Lloyd, Souljah Boy... I also listen to chillout, acid jazz, techno, house, Mandalay, Hed Kandi, Chicane, Kaskade, DJ Anton Ramos...

Movies: I'm a big fan of TIM BURTON (Big Fish is my most favorite film of all time)! Patch Adams, Tokyo Drift, A Beautiful Mind, Serendipity, MirrorMask

Television: MTV (Wild'n Out, Trick It Out, Pimp My Ride), Top Model, Tyra, Death Note, GTO, Nick Nick Ni-nick-nick-nick Nickelodeon, Discovery Channel, National Geographic

Books: I love Paulo Coelho and Neil Gaiman! My fave Coelho is Veronika Decides to Die. I have all of his books, mind you. I'm on the process of building my Gaiman library. He's a genius. I'd be his Paduan any time of the day. All hail the master. Anyway, I loved novels by Haruki Murakami and Anne Rice, The Time Traveler's Wife, The Mermaid Chair, The Historian, The Virgin Suicides, all of Mitch Albom's books, poetry by Pablo Neruda

Who I'd like to meet: Someone cerebral. Someone sweet. Someone captivating and passionate. Someone who can stimulate me intellectually, emotionally and (uh, never mind). Someone who will really listen to me. Someone who I can just be myself with.
I want to meet a breathing Lestat...

1 comments:

Anonymous,  September 29, 2007 at 10:28 PM  

Hello!
I'm also a big Paulo Coelho fan and I don't know if you’ve heard about his blog
http://www.paulocoelhoblog.com
I started as a fan and now I'm collaborating with him and thought that you would like to enter his universe.
Check out the blog, if you want, or subscribe to his newsletter
http://www.warriorofthelight.com/engl/index.html

You'll see a community of warriors of light sharing ideas, dreams and most importantly following their personal legend.

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"Everything is allowed,
except interrupting a manifestation of love."

See you there and have a great day!
Aart

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP