NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

chen










Name: chen
Birthday: 1989
Status: Single
Zodiac: Aries
Website: http://www.myspace.com/geechen

Quote: "GOD is sooooooo GOOD.."

About me: silent yet deadly haha! imma student of fine arts major in graphics and media,i do really like to sketch and to dance during my past time, imma type of chick that is shy at first but when u getto know me more im cool and freak!lol, when you're good,im really good, but when youre bad..im worst :).. loves people who loves me hates people who doesnt have respect loves people who hates me hates people who are dishonest loves people who are humble hates backstabbers loves cool people and fun to be with loves to laugh hates to cry easy going simple and real most of all down to earth yeah rock my world!!!

General: sketching and dancing,texting,chatting,talk with friends,uhm playing guitar and a lot more!!!!!!!!!1
Music:
too many,any kind!!as long as its cool!!!!
Movies: suspense! any kind,watever!
Television: dont hav much time for it anymore
Books: the purpose driven life
Heroes: father,brother,mom

Who I'd like to meet: id like to meet people who are cool,humble,funny and those who can cheer me up all the time,anyone whose decent and kind,true and honest.:)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP