NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Thursday, September 27, 2007

DeEyhAn







Name: DeEyhAn
Birthday: 1981
Status: Swinger
Interested in: Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
Orientation: Bi
Hometown: hawaiii..............
Body type: 5' 5" / Slim / Slender
Religion: Christian - other
Zodiac: Aquarius
Smoke / Drink: Yes / Yes
Children: Someday
Education: Grad / professional school
Occupation: designer
Website: http://www.myspace.com/shieladiane

About me: I’m a free lancer and i intend to remain that way... You may hate me or love me but i don’t give a shit... As long as im doing what makes me happy and I have my freedom... Yes i’ve been hurt more than you can imagine... but doesn’t stop me from loving because Life doesn’t stop where my heartaches begin... Nightlife makes me wild and hot... a certified party animal... i can’t bear stay at home for a whole day... fashion is my fetish... “jologs” can never be with me. (Trust me!) I’m having Goosebumps whenever i see one... So if you’re one, better back off! I’m not mean, im just being real.... I go out a lot but i stick with my true friends... Dawson, lovely, shiela, ody, tax and jeff.... It will never easy to be me... indeed you will never have the Chance to be famous.... i just love the attention!

Who I'd like to meet: I’m not used to people adding me who i personally do not know.... So i hope you got what i mean.... as simple as that...

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP