NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Friday, September 28, 2007

joocee







Name: joocee
Birthday: 1983
Status: Single
Interested: Friends
Orientation: Straight
Body type: 0' 0" / Slim / Slender
Zodiac: Pisces
Children: Undecided
Education: College graduate
Website: http://www.myspace.com/154427004

About me: I'm a simple girl. I like chai latte in Coffee Bean and Frappe in Starbucks. I like window shopping (and shopping if I can afford it). I adore bags and techie stuff. I love eating so I workout to keep the weight off. I also expect my guy to have a healthy lifestyle if he wants to be with me. I'm also a very ambitious woman. And I don't really like to be offered marriage by guys twice my age. I'm here because I wish to make friends. I like to share thoughts and ideas with successful and intelligent men and women. Please do not ask for my number because I won't give it anyway. Thanks

General: Working Out, Singing, Dancing and I used to like Cooking and Baking, Modeling, Listening to Soul Card Reading

Music: R&;B, Pop

Movies: 300, Premonition, White Chicks, Naked Weapon, The God Father, Scary Movies, Pirates of the Carribean, Night of the Living Dead
Television: ETC, the Oprah Winfrey Show, ANTM (all the cycles), the Simple Life (it's plain funny and stupid), Elimidate, Date my mom, Break the Bank!

Books: The Debutante Divorcee, Why Men Marry Bitches

Heroes: Ivanka Trump

Who I'd like to meet: People with great minds

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP