NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Monday, November 5, 2007

Tina Taube
















Name: Tina Taube
Birthday: 1989
Status: Single
Interested in: Dating
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Calamba
Body type: 5' 2" / Average
Religion: Protestant
Zodiac: Cancer
Smoke / Drink: No / No
Children: Someday
Education: In college
Occupation: Student Nurse
Website: http://profile.myspace.com/82592734

About me: Hi there!!! I'm Tina Taube... I'm now 18 years old and a half blooded breed person.. hehehe yeah .. I'm German and half Filipina and I'm proud of it... I'm taking up Nursing because I want to be a successful nurse someday and have my work in Germany... I'm now here in the Philippines studying in Silliman University.... I believe in God.. I love music and I like singing with my band.. I collect movies and earings...

Who I'd like to meet: I would like to meet nice people.... those who would respect me for who I am....

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP