NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

ariane








































































































Name: ariane
Birthday: 1988
Status: Single
Interested in: Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Taguig City
Body type: 5' 2" / Slim / Slender
Religion: Catholic
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Smoke / Drink: No / No
Education: In college
Occupation: student
Website: http://profile.myspace.com/192514532

About me: i really don't give a fuss to those people who judge me because of what i wear, how i speak, and how i act. it's a matter of respect! i think i deserve it because i never stepped in anyone's shadow. i've changed a lot to prove myself and not to be talked about other people.. i have my flaws and i don't deny them. i don't need HYPOCRITE people to surround me! i am as real as i can so as much as possible i go for real people too.. THAT'S WHAT I AM!!!

Who I'd like to meet: -someone who will love me for the rest of our lives...=) -who will appreciate all my efforts... and accept my incompleteness.=)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP