NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

bevzY







Name: bevzY
Birthday: 1989
Status: Single
Interested in: Networking, Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: philippines
Body type: 5' 1"
Religion: Christian - other
Zodiac: Cancer
Children: Someday
Education: In college
Occupation: nursing student...
Website: http://profile.myspace.com/169939418

About me: am a snob and quiet person..i don't talk too much,&& little bit shy..it was just only for the first..but if you would get to know me..i'm crazy..a shallow person..but not so sensitive..am a laugh-lover....i love jokes..sounds cliche or whatever..i'd still laugh on it..i love music a lot.. i couldn't live without it.. and when it comes to my feelings, i can conquer what i feel..but in pain??haha..you'll see!tears falling down my cheeks..i cried easily..hehehe.pero am a happy person..however, i find life's so hard..am still happy.. what i want,.. i couldn't say that i got 'em all.. hehehe..i ain't gotta say..bye, see yah around..!

Who I'd like to meet: me, myself, and i itself.. hahahaha..

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP