NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Monday, December 10, 2007

Mia






Name: Mia
Birthday: 1986
Status: Single
Interested in: Friends
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Paranaque
Body type: 0' 0" / Average
Religion: Catholic
Zodiac: Gemini
Children: Someday
Education: In college
Occupation: Dreamer
Website: http://profile.myspace.com/600989

About me: Passionate about life, love and its mysteries.. Very versatile and makes the best out of every moment. I love learning and change. I love traveling and going to the beach. I love the smell of paper. A sensitive, hopeless romantic, sucker for love stories and happy endings. Mia is never boring. Mia wants action. You get what you give....

Who I'd like to meet: Intellectually and visually stimulating people. People whom I can learn from. Adventurous, outgoing, passionate people who can ride with me..

0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP