NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

det







Name: det
Birthday: 1986
Status: Single
Interested in: Friends
Orientation: Straight
Religion: Catholic
Zodiac: Pisces
Children: Someday
Education: In college
Website: http://profile.myspace.com/1300158

About me: im det--- just a simple girl . lovable, appreciative, bubbly sometimes wacky . im a sooper nice and friendly person . maarte but in a gudway . i love bein myself--- what you see is what you get . im petite.. im not gifted in height . im 19 years old . i think i'm fat preferably chubby . people that get me irritated are those who always want to get the attention of everybody . a selfish human being and I hate narrow-minded people . i hate hypocrite,pessimistic and judgemental people . Gurls who have loads of insecurities . And people who influence other people for them to hate you . i can be the sweetest person but if you messed up with me i can be the worst bitch . i fight for what i think is right . i can be mean sometimes but i really dont mean to be mean . i admit i'm a bit sensitive and insensitive . i love watching basketball games . i talk alot. talking is my hobby haha! I never run out of stories to talk about . I have lots of ideas and thoughts to share . i'm also a cry baby, i cry alot . especially during tough times i cud get sooper depressed . but i believe that crying exemplifies bravery . I became strong and brave when i get hurt and try to stand and face the world again with full confidence . i face the reality to grow and take the consequences of my mistakes . im a girl who has a lot of love to give . i have with me my brothers whom i love so much . my family n friends ranks as my favorite people in the world . i'm a very feminine lass too . you can easily win my heart by giving me a good giggle . and lastly i always put God first in my life . you cant do anything without him guiding you .

General: i love to eat, i eat a lot, Love to watch basketball games i love to bond wd my girlfriends and hanging out at each others' houses..basta anything., sta dat wud satisfy my day!! =0

Music: rnb, alternatives, stevie wonder songs, lifelouse, U2, Mr.Big.coldplay.maroon5.bamboo.sponge cola.eheads . evanescence .simple plan.corrine bailey-rae.vertical horizon.damage.faith evens.inoj.brandy.mymp.arneehidalgo.greenday.babyface.mojofly.sitti.bonjovie.

Movies: wrong turn, bring it on - - - eliza dushku . serendipity, underworld, van helsing- - -kate beckinsale . ever after, clueless- - -drew barrymore . wicker park - - -josh harnett diane kruger, mean gurls - - -lindsay Lohan . troy- - - brad pitt . the notebook- - - mcadams . the hills have eyes . if only . the lake house .
Television: nba.pba.tru calling.pbb.my girl.punk'd.pbl.friends.

Books: the alchemist, river piedra, da vinci code, a child called 'it', the body

1 comments:

flo July 8, 2008 at 12:23 AM  

HI DER HOW R U SO ANYWAY UR SINGLE RYT U LOOKING 4 TO BE UR BF SO IM AVALABLE SO CAN U ADD ME TO UR YM MY IS FLO_JELYN24 OK TNX MUAHZZZZ

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP