NOTE: Search results will appear near the bottom of the page. you may have to scroll down to view them.
Custom Search
Use this to search for Pinay Pretty Faces
Custom Search

Monday, December 10, 2007

Janice






Name: Janice
Birthday: 1985
Website: http://profile.myspace.com/216956652

About me:;-)People usually misunderstood me. Some are glad to see me, but mostly, they are so resentful. They just cant appreciate me and my beauty. Of course everybody has different perceptions, some people think that Im badly-behaved, noisy or Im a bitch.. Well! think whatever you want, say what you have to say, I will still do what makes me happy, as long as I dont let anybody down. You really have to envy me, for I can do whatever I want! Either you love me or you hate my attitude. I'm a direct person, I state what I have in mind without hesitation.I love simple things in lifE.I'm patient, but don't push me to the limit, understanding but don't push my buttons. I stand by my words as well as I stand by my ground, though Im a little indecisive; a bit hesitant because I try to makes things right. But I know when I'm wrong and I admit it. Im a random, sarcastic and cocky person, but I can be serious when I need to be. I rarely drink, demanding, easily distracted, selfish, stubborn, unruly and etc. (words can never say enough about an individual, so never judge hastily). Others may find me a bit complicated, but yet Im very simple. So, if ever ill give a glimpse on you, youll surely have a thought of me. It may be good or bad, I dont really care except this i hate some of mah friends wants flirting around who's i love!!! :-)Music is a big part of my life i love to sing anything BY the way...~*~ my name is JANICE TENIO just call me "NING" for short i was born on 26th of May.Wel Im not marriage but i have a son he's my everything makes me happy...~*~ I have MYSPACE because when i have free time there's nothing else to do. And i want my Friends to see what i been up to.i haven't been on because i been busy, so SORRY to all if i haven't MESSAGE or COMMENT you back.. I'll try to comment YAH OL....

Who I'd like to meet: I want to meet people who share the same interests as mine; ~those who can accept me for who really I am & not for the person who I am not. ~Those who can forgive me when I seem to be wrong & help me learn, accept & overcome my shortcomings.... ~I want to be surrounded with people who are greater than I am--from them, I shall learn more; Also with people who knows less than the woman I am--for they can learn more from me.. ~From there, we can all contribute and participate in the circle of knowledge in the middle of the playing fields, ~*~playing the game... called LIFE.~*~ +i hate myself but i love me+ +i hate issues but i love debates+i trust everyone except the devil inside them! i am beautiful not beacause somebody says so but because i know so.

1 comments:

Unknown June 26, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

hi there part! still remember your old neighbor in kalambo-an?i was just checking some pinay beauties and i saw your name wow! na impress moko part!kumusta kana? asa naka karon? the last time nag-uli ko sa pinas naa na daw ka sa korea,is it true? how's ur son?hope 2 c u someday! when u g back 2 our place,take care lagi!

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP